The MR4 super pulsed laser penetrates to the target tissues up to 10-13cm and exerts powerful stimulating influences upon blood circulation, cellular membrane metabolism, and nerve function.
What is laser therapy?
Laser Therapy is the use of specific wavelengths of light to treat painful and debilitating conditions. Light energy enters the injured area and stimulates intercellular activity. This reduces pain and inflammation and aids in the healing process.
What can I expect during a treatment?
The laser works on a cellular level so sensation is unlikely, however, some patients experience a warm or relaxing sensation.
What can I expect after the treatment?
Most people experience positive results in 1 to 3 treatments, with the average course of treatment being 7 to 10 sessions. There will a reduction of swelling and pain. Acute conditions usually subside quickly, typically within one phase of treatments, while chronic conditions can be controlled with regular treatments.
It is critical that once you start, you complete the course of treatments recommended by your doctor or symptoms are likely to reoccur. The effects of Laser Therapy are cumulative; therefore, expect to see improvement as you continue through your treatment plan.
Laser Therapy effectively treats:
- Tendon and ligament injuries
- Sore muscles, muscle strains and tears
- Degenerative joint conditions
- Neurological and general pain and bruising
- Musculoskeletal disorders
- Pre and post-surgical treatment
- Anti-inflammation applications
- Specific neurological conditions
- Rapid relief of pain
- Strong anti-inflammatory effect
- Timely healing of sprains and strains
- Rapid recovery of the structural integrity of injured region
- Rapid resolution of swollen areas
- Immediate improvement of local blood circulation
- Rapid repair of superficial injuries, such as wounds and ulcers